I have amazing news to share with you guys! I was nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’ yesterday! This nomination means a lot to me! Especially being recommended by a blogger as talented as Anand is an incredible honor. I am very very grateful & I thank him from the bottom of my heart.
For those who are not aware of the ‘Liebster Award’ – ‘Liebster Award’ is an online award given to a new blogger by the Bloggers Community as an appreciation for the blog.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you are nominated, Make a post thanking & linking the person who nominated you. Include the ‘Liebster Award’ sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they are nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who nominated you as well.
- Ensure all the bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make 11 questions of your own for nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly copy these Rules in your post.
Here are my answers to Anand’s questions:
What is life according to you?
Life is a beautiful opportunity given to us by God to make the earth a better place.
What Is your goal/ mission in life?
To be a good human being.
What is your favorite film?
Under the Tuscan Sun.
What quality do you most like about yourself?
My friendly nature.
Who are your heroes /Role Models?
Oprah Winfrey & Robin Sharma
Which is your dream destination?
What do you prefer in life Peace or Success? Are they different for you? Why?
Peace. Without Peace, success has no meaning.
What are your hobbies?
Travelling, reading & meeting new people.
Do you feel good about yourself, people around you & life in general?
Yes, I am very happy with my life. I feel very blessed.
What is the importance of Gratitude according to you? If any?
It is extremely important to be grateful. If you are not grateful for what you have, what makes you entitled to more.
And The Nominees are!
- Sheetal – A fashion Blogger plus Tarot reader. I love her unique style & writing.
- Avril – A new blogger on the Block! Do follow her for everything Scottish!
- ApaoRemai – I love his Travel writing.
- Shilparya – An expat blog, follow her journey as she settles down in a new country.
- Deeksha – For Poems & other beautiful posts.
Here are my questions for my Nominees!
- What motivated you to start a Blog?
- Which book are you currently reading?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Your dream travel destination?
- Your favorite food?
- If you could witness any past/ future event, which would it be?
- iPhone or Android?
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- Your Favorite Movie?
- Your Role Model?
- If you could have tea with anyone in the world, who would it be & why?
Once again I am very grateful for the nomination. And I am especially very thankful to the readers of my blog for their continuous support & appreciation. Without you guys, this would not have been possible. Thank you!